I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This helps me support my blog and my family at no extra cost to you.
One of the most exciting things about finding out you’re going to have a kid is all the looking forward to the stuff you will get to do with them. From the moment I saw “Pregnant” show up on that pee stick, my mind started imagining myself with my kid. And The Boy did the same thing… every now and then I catch him smiling at a little one and I know he’s envisioning himself and our baby. Here's a run down of what we're looking forward to with this kid:
What The Boy Is Looking Forward To:
- Going to Texas Ranger games as a family. He did this with his dad and granddad and was looking forward to us one day taking our kid long before we even got married.
- Watching Saturday morning cartoons and eating sugary cereal (while mommy sleeps in).
- Teaching them to hunt and fish and drive the boat.
- Eating ice cream together.
- Taking them to DisneyWorld.
What I’m Looking Forward To:
- Coloring in coloring books together.
- Going to plays and concerts (my mom did this with me from the time I was a toddler on and I loved it).
- Taking them to New York City.
- Baking together.
- Reading Harry Potter and watching the movies.
What are you looking forward to doing with your kid?