I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This helps me support my blog and my family at no extra cost to you.
In today's 5 for 5, I'm offering suggestions on how to save money on the wedding rings (on the 5th day of every month, I share a downloadable infographic with my Top Five Budget Tips for a specific facet of wedding planning).
Hope this helps y'all find your perfect, budget-friendly wedding rings (click the image below for a free PDF!):
Top Five Budget Tips for the Wedding Rings
- Love lots of bling but can’t afford the ring? Ask if it also comes in a setting using a lesser metal. White gold looks just like platinum but costs a fraction of the amount.
- Buy your engagement ring and wedding ring at the same time and ask for a package price.
- Not picky about the design or metal? Check Amazon, etsy, or Amazon, etsy, or Scoutmob for some real steals (like only $25!).
- If it is the rock you love but it’s too expensive, look for rings with a stone that is the next grade down. If it is at the top of the next grade, it generally looks the same but for a lot less money.
- Have a metal fabricator friend or someone with access to a lathe? Always wanted to take a jewelry making class? Why not ask them to MAKE your wedding ring? We did!