I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This helps me support my blog and my family at no extra cost to you.
// This post was sponsored by Nature Made as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. //
Since I gave birth to Finn, I'm very conscious of how my hair, nails, and skin are looking so I started taking Nature Made® Hair, Skin, and Nails adult gummies. After all, Nature Made® is proud to be a trusted partner in making my overall wellness a little healthier. I love how they are a #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand and help me pursue wellness through their product innovations and quality ingredients. Plus, I can easily pick them up at my local grocery store! When it comes to maintaining an a balanced, active lifestyle post-baby, it's important to remember your hair, nails, and skin. And it doesn't have to take up a lot of your time or money to one-up your hair, skin, and nails health either. From drinking water, to trimming split ends, to taking a daily vitamin – little choices pave the way to improving your wellness. Read on to find out my 5 tips for taking care of your nails, hair, and skin post-baby with Nature Made® vitamins and supplements.
5 Tips For Taking Care Of Your Nails, Hair, And Skin Post-Baby
- Hydrate. Drinking water is SO important after having a baby. You're body just made a person and then helped it into the world so naturally, it's depleted. Whatever you do – drink, drink, drink. It will make your skin glow!
- Maintain. Try to get regular hair cuts and manicures. Not only does this help keep your body healthier but it also allows you to enjoy a little “you” time in all that post-baby chaos.
- Brush. Brush your hair every day. That may seem like a no-brainer but then you have kids and realize what a huge trial it actually is. Brushing your hair will help maintain your scalp and keep snarls at bay.
- Vitamins. One super easy way to improve your hair, nails, and skin from the inside out is to take a vitamin. Nature Made® Hair, Skin, and Nails adult gummies is my personal favorite to use because it is a #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand. I also love how the gummies are fruit flavored and not covered in sugar.
- Moisturize. Keep a bottle of lotion near you all the time and apply, apply, apply. Lock in that moisture and help your skin.
If you're in the same boat as me, then visit the Nature Made Facebook page from February 27th through April 9th to for a chance to win a prize (like items from Blue Apron, Lululemon, and Sephora gift cards as well as FitBit’s and a one-year membership to Nature Box!)! Find that week's sweepstakes post and leave a comment for a chance to win the prize featured in that post. Also from February 27th through April 9th, visit http://www.naturemade.com/oneup and enter to win a 4-day/3-night spa vacation for two to the Red Mountain Resort in Ivans, UT! Just visit http://www.naturemade.com/oneup and submit the registration form for one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing.